On Thursday, October 10, HotSchedules employees around the world will be taking a day to give back and make meaningful contributions to their local communities during the company’s second annual Global Charity Day.
Employees across HotSchedules’ Austin, Atlanta, Denver, and Sydney offices will be volunteering and giving back in numerous ways, including:
- The Atlanta, Ga., office will be working with United Way Greater Atlanta, assembling Snack Packs to be distributed to underprivileged children and Power Packs to provide balanced meals to homeless and low-income individuals in the community.
- The Austin, Texas, office will be partnering with The Salvation Army Austin, helping with projects to complete construction on a new Women and Children’s Shelter so that it can open its doors by the end of the year.
- The Denver, Colo., office will be volunteering at the Denver Project Homeless Connect, a one-day convention that offers homeless visitors access to an array of resources and services to help them become self-sufficient.
- The Sydney, Australia, office will be working with Thread Together, where they will be sorting, organizing, and packing clothing and shoes that will be donated to homeless people, refugees, and at-risk youth in the Sydney area.
- Remote team members will be volunteering with Ronald McDonald House, Cradles to Crayons, Habitat for Humanity of Omaha, Baby 2 Baby, and Charlie’s (no-kill) Animal Shelter.
In total, HotSchedules employees will contribute nearly 4,000 hours of community service as part of the Global Charity Day program.
Additionally, HotSchedules’ Customer Care will be open on October 10 and providing limited assistance.
Blog Meet the Villains Part Two: The Rogue Spender Watch out: he's wily and he's mean. Find out...
Data, data, everywhere. How can you get the information you need, when you need it? How do you gain actionable insights from the data you have? Integrated analytics can help.
How does your restaurant forecast demand? Is your forecast accurate? We share how demand forecasting can improve accuracy and transform the way you manage scheduling and inventory.