We are proud to celebrate the achievements for our award-winning people and hospitality software
- 2016: Fourth achieves CIPP Payroll Assurance Scheme (PAS) accreditation again.
- 2015: Fourth gains a Highly Commended for Payroll Software Provider of the Year and Payroll Project of the Year from the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP).
- 2015: Fourth gains CIPP Payroll Assurance Scheme (PAS) accreditation.
- 2014: CIPP votes Fourth's Automatic Enrolment (AE) Pension solution its Payroll Software Product of the Year for the way it removes the AE administrative burden from our customers.
- 2014: CIPP votes Fourth's Sam McNeil its Payroll Individual of the Year Award, for his drive and customer service, and for going above and beyond in helping customers.
- 2013: Fourth is recognised by Clearwater International as the UK's leading independent cloud computing business for a “tremendous growth record, the recent expansion into the US market creating new opportunities for the business ...it continues to introduce new and innovative products that address the needs of its customer base."
- 2012: Fourth is among only 50 companies awarded the accolade of the Payroll Quality Partnership (PQP), a standards-based quality accreditation from
- 2011: Fourth is ranked as one of UK’s fastest-growing private-equity firms by the Sunday Times Buyout Track 100, which ranks Britain’s 100 mid-market private equity-backed companies by fastest-growing profits. Fourth is listed 71st, for growing profits by 32% a year, from £2.2m in 2009 to £3.8m in 2010.
- 2011: Fourth's Rebecca Gargini-Hill wins the coveted CIPP Individual of the Year award. This award recognises an individual working in payroll who has made an outstanding contribution to their organisation in the last 12 months.
- 2009-2011: Fourth makes the Sunday Times Tech Track Top 100 three years running. The table ranks Britain's 100 private tech companies with the fastest-growing sales over the latest three years. In 2011, we were ranked 48th.