Assistant PMO / Technical Writer
The Assistant PMO / Technical Writer will join no ordinary software business, we are the market leader in delivering Software as a Service back office solutions to the hospitality industry in the UK and beyond...
We pride ourselves on the culture we have created and we work hard to ensure it is never compromised. It is a place where people want to work; where our employees enjoy and develop in their roles; where our people pull together to work as a team and ultimately, be a company everyone is proud to be a part of.
About the role – Assistant PMO / Technical Writer
The Assistant PMO / Technical Writer will work as part of the Technical Consulting Team within Operations to support the PMO in delivering a well planned and documented way of working for the team as well as day to day organisation of tasks and work load. You will assist in the creation and management of project documentation, process workflows, management of billing and assisting with financial forecasting. On occasion, this role will be responsible for smaller implementations and data exercises from start to finish.
Key Responsibilities of Assistant PMO / Technical Writer:
· Assisting the PMO to facilitate the day-to-day activities in the management of the allocated work and supporting the Director of Technical Consulting with wider business process improvement plans
· Managing small multi-system implementations including delivery of training where appropriate
· Supporting our implementation and projects team in project delivery through provision of project assurance, assistance with administrative tasks and case/development request management
· Delivering high quality documentation to support the business in understanding and supporting the delivered tasks of the team and to help ensure that due process has been followed
· Able to effectively manage own workload and support the PMO
· Experience in reviewing existing processes and assisting in the planning and implementation of improvements
· Good team-player who can provide on-going support to a busy team
· Excellent multi-tasking skills, with the ability to manage expectations, communicate progress and raise questions where appropriate
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to learn company processes
Fourth looks for those who want to join our journey; those who want to be a part of our personality and culture and can live by our company values each day – if you like what you have read...apply today!