Customer Success Manager
The Role- Core Accountabilities
Full accountability for a small set of Fourth’s most strategic and valuable customers. Establishing and maintaining strategic partnerships and realizing return on investment.
• Ensuring full visibility of each customer’s business objectives and supporting them in achieving them
• Ensuring that every Customer has a strategic plan aligned with their business objectives- current usage, next projects, how Fourth’s solutions will continue to add value.
• Understanding where each customer is in Solution Maturity and ensuring Fourth is guiding them along their uniquely designed path,
• Ensuring no attrition occurs that is within Fourth’s control and that any changes in revenue are forecasted to the Leadership Team and Finance
• Proactively identifying opportunities to add value to partnerships through solution expansion, providing additional services, or recommending expandable integrations
• Creating advocacy and proactively ensuring satisfaction does not dip
• Ensuring that customers are engaged appropriately with Fourth working against High Touch Models as a consistent minimum standard
• Sharing information appropriately with regards to the strategic direction of the customer and trends in technology requirements to support shaping the direction of Fourth, it’s services and solutions
• Working interdepartmentally to align account planning, strategic initiatives, board directives, marketing opportunities, and sales leads are directed in such a manner as to be ambitious and results driven.
• A minimum of 2 year’s experience of working in an Account Management/ Relationship Management/ Customer Success role previously is required, OR experience at an Operations/ Area Manager level from within hospitality with multi-site responsibility and proven financial acumen
• The ideal applicant must have experience of dealing with c-suite/ board level contacts
• A willingness to travel where appropriate and attend networking functions past office hours on rare occasions
• Professional sense of organization: able to work in an office environment and remotely understanding appropriate collaborative levels of engagement with co-workers
• An strong interest in enterprise technology and the benefits it can bring to a business would also be advantageous
• This is a customer facing role so you will need to be articulate and professional with the ability to identify opportunities and think on your feet
• Exceptional organisational and communication skills are required
• You should be excited and engaged in the hospitality industry- you love people and enjoy spending time in the vibrant hospitality scene. You must have experience working in the hospitality industry this gives a great head start with the language, processes and where customers can seek to get value from their solutions
• The ability to unpick complex issues and ensure that the Fourth teams are mobilised to resolve the issue is important- the CSM role requires that an individual is able to control and delegate in situations
• Confident, characterful people do well in this role
• Ideal candidates are a perfect match of self-starters, mediators, strategic thinkers, and team players
• Previous experience of having used a Fourth Solution is desired