What is it like to work at Fourth?
Fourth is no ordinary software business, we pride ourselves on the culture we have created and we work hard to ensure this is never compromised. Fourth is a place where our people want to work; where they enjoy and develop in their roles; where our people pull together to work as a team and ultimately be a company we are all proud to be a part of.
By developing innovative products, building relationships with our customers and enabling great careers; we are focused on building lifetime loyalty between Fourth, our customers and each other. The vast majority of us have worked within the industry; we believe we need to be passionate about and have experienced the industry in order to help our customers grow their businesses successfully.
When recruiting, we look for those who want to join our journey; those who want to be a part of our personality and culture; those who are professional; have energy, enthusiasm, and ambition, are entrepreneurial and those who can show they can live by our company values each day.
Working at Fourth provides an opportunity to build a successful career where our people develop and grow in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
About the role - Desktop Engineer
We are looking for a Desktop Engineer, to join our Tampa based team, who will be responsible for a Windows environment along with Office 365. As you will be the sole engineer in the US, you will be the main point of contact for desktop related issues for both local and remote based users in the US – however you will have the full support of a wider team who are based in the UK and Sofia.
You will also be contributing to the integration of Fourth corporate technology for new offices after a recent acquisition, this will be managed by a UK based team. You will need an element of networking and server knowledge to help co-ordinate migration activities locally. You will also be required to travel to different sites (internationally) as well as contribute to an out of hours support rota.
There will be a full hardware refresh, this is bring the recent acquisitions computers in line with the Fourth standard image and security requirements.
Other Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Responding to IT requests and supporting local and remote users
- Troubleshoot and resolve network and corporate infrastructure issues
- Build and maintain servers as required using Hyper V and Azure
- Help co-ordinate procurement and hardware for US users, including laptops and cell phones
- Maintain security of systems and servers, including WSUS, Anti-virus and Disk encryption policies
- Contribute to the successful delivery of corporate IT projects
- Incident reporting and analysis – diagnose root causes and implement solutions
- Create documentation and Knowledge base using detailed diagrams and articles
What you’ll have:
- Passion for IT and technology
- Must be friendly and approachable
- Team player
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to deliver high standard project work
- Proven ability to produce both user friendly documentation and detailed technical documentation
- Willing to travel to other sites at short notice
Technical Requirements & Experience:
Must have experience of the below technologies:
- Windows 10
- Office 365 and 365 admin
- Active Directory administration
- WSUS / SCCM or similar patching experience
- BAU support using a traditional IT ticketing process
- New joiner creations and computer builds
- Cloud based technology (awareness)
- Virtualization – Hyper V and VM ware
- Network and infrastructure technology - Meraki / Cisco
- Video conferencing – A/V troubleshooting
- MDT - Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Mimecast administration
- Disk Encryption
- Mac OSX
- Exchange server