What is it like to work at Fourth?
Fourth is no ordinary software business, we pride ourselves on the culture we have created and we work hard to ensure this is never compromised. Fourth is a place where our people want to work; where they enjoy and develop in their roles; where our people pull together to work as a team and ultimately be a company we are all proud to be a part of.
By developing innovative products, building relationships with our customers and enabling great careers; we are focused on building lifetime loyalty between Fourth, our customers and each other. The vast majority of us have worked within the industry; we believe we need to be passionate about and have experienced the industry in order to help our customers grow their businesses successfully.
When recruiting, we look for those who want to join our journey; those who want to be a part of our personality and culture; those who are professional; have energy, enthusiasm, and ambition, are entrepreneurial and those who can show they can live by our company values each day.
Working at Fourth provides an opportunity to build a successful career where our people develop and grow in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
About the role
We are looking for a highly confident and motivated individual with prior experience in the hospitality industry, ideally using Fourth Solutions. This individual will work with our Customers and Project Managers to implement Fourth’s solution quickly, safely and effectively.
You will work closely with Customers within the hospitality sector understanding their business and configuring our Solutions to meet their requirements to enable the delivery of a solution that works well for each customer creating value and maximizing growth opportunities. You will build great relationships and act as an ambassador for the company and our products.
The key responsibility of the Implementation Consultant is the delivery of the required Fourth solution to the satisfaction of our customers. This will mean developing a deep understanding of the Fourth solutions and the ability to transform our Customers’ requirements as well as consulting on best practice.
- Experts in Fourth’s solutions and consults with Customers to determine optimal design of Fourth Solutions to best meet business needs.
- Owns software configurations for all Fourth products
- Documents best practice process and system configuration with customers
- Partners with the project manager, pre sales, and technical specialists at each implementation phase to provide product-level expertise during project implementation ensuring that any potential challenges are addressed.
- Works with the Project Manager to advise customer on Change Management processes ensuring the smoothest project and best customer ROI
- Sharing of advice, expertise and industry best practices with Customers to maximize the value of Fourth solutions to ensure the solutions are embedded within the business
- Extreme customer satisfaction, measured by surveys
- Innovation; leads to improved implementation cycle time, quality, and productivity
Skills & Experience
- Experience consulting with Customers and solving problems through creative technical solutions.
- Ability to quickly understand Customer requirements and design suitable processes, using relevant experience and best practice knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge and use of industry-standard project methods, tools, and techniques.
- Presentation, solution demonstration, training and meeting facilitation skills.
- Hands-on configuration-focused technical consulting.
- Fluent in oral and written English; additional language skills will be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and deliver to project timelines
- Emotional intelligence and ability to communicate at all levels
- Focused, with a high attention to detail
- Personally driven to deliver to standards of excellence