Your daily job activities will include:
· Work in an Agile environment, where team work is always recognized and appreciated;
· Create automation tests in C#;
· Execute manual tests
· Create detailed test plans and high fidelity test suites with test cases;
· Test suite execution, result analysis and reporting;
· Estimate testing complexity and tasks for User Stories;
· Mentor other team members.
Key skills of our Scrum members:
· Have a passion for quality, attention to detail, accuracy, analytical and problem solving skills;
· Excellent hands on manual testing experience;
· Experience with Jenkins, Git, SonarQube
· C# or Java coding skills (at least 2 years of relevant experience are required)
· Experience with Selenium Web Driver and SpecFlow (would be a great benefit to your application);
· Fluent in English.
If you feel that you could offer something to the role but perhaps feel you are missing a few items from the list, please DO get in touch. We invest in talent and offer developing programmes.
If you fit the role, get in touch - please send your CV and reference the position you are applying for.
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.