Sales Development Representative
What is it like to work at Fourth?
Fourth is no ordinary software business, we pride ourselves on the culture we have created and we work hard to ensure this is never compromised. Fourth is a place where our people want to work; where they enjoy and develop in their roles; where our people pull together to work as a team and ultimately be a company we are all proud to be a part of.
By developing innovative products, building relationships with our customers and enabling great careers; we are focused on building lifetime loyalty between Fourth, our customers and each other. The vast majority of us have worked within the industry; we believe we need to be passionate about and have experienced the industry in order to help our customers grow their businesses successfully.
When recruiting, we look for those who want to join our journey; those who want to be a part of our personality and culture; those who are professional; have energy, enthusiasm, and ambition, are entrepreneurial and those who can show they can live by our company values each day.
Working at Fourth provides an opportunity to build a successful career where our people develop and grow in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
About the role: Sales Development Representative
Fourth is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) with B2B demand and lead development experience to join its Sales & Marketing department; the position will be located at Fourth’s Tampa office. The ideal candidate will be a team player, effective communicator, passionate about Selling and relationship building and keen on developing a career in Sales.
The candidate must demonstrate strong track record of driving demand and delivering high quality leads to Sales Managers. This role will be an ideal next step for a business development representative (BDR) with more than two years of experience who consistently hit targets and possess solid skills in cold calling, email campaigning and social selling. If you are a self-starter who takes initiative and thrives on hitting your number this role is for you.
This SDR position will report to the Marketing VP and will actively work with Sales Managers to drive growth in the USA Hotel and Restaurants sectors, however the focus will be on the USA Restaurant business segment with a sales mentored career path into field sales.
- Build a consistent flow of self-generated leads – from data mining, cold calling, email campaigning and social selling
- Perform outbound cold calling targeting companies that meet Fourth’s ideal customer profile
- Research accounts and prospects prior to first contact to position a first call to understand the prospect needs and educate the prospect on the benefits of the Fourth solution
- Nurture, educate and qualify inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities via phone, email and social channels
- Become a credible resource and develop trusted relationships with prospects around purchase to pay, inventory, workforce management and analytics within the hospitality sector
- Work closely with marketing to support successful outbound campaigns
- Work with Sales Managers to identify and uncover leads at target accounts
- Identify opportunities to hand-off to Sales Managers for further follow-up
- Responsible for meeting SDR metrics and assigned goals
- Manage leads through the Fourth defined lead management process
- Track all prospecting and lead management activities in Salesforce.com
Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience of lead qualification/business development in support of providing qualified leads to the sales organization
- Track record in prospecting, nurturing, educating and qualifying target prospects to create sales-ready leads
- Experience in outbound cold calling targeting multiple level contacts including executive management
- Excellent lead follow-up and nurture skills responding to and qualifying leads from marketing generated campaigns and incoming phone and web inquiries
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage time and resources effectively
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Fantastic communicator
- Ambition, drive and pride in performance