Senior Scrum Master
In addition to acting as Scrum Master for at least one team:
• Line management and team allocation responsibility for co-located Scrum Masters.
• Recruitment and successful on boarding of Scrum Masters.
• Identify skills gaps through conducting regular Scrum Master Assessments.
• Creating and maintaining career development plans.
• Ensure a consistent application of Scrum practices, rules and values.
• Help to identify and remove systemic impediments.
• Act as an advisory and coach to Scrum Masters and peers.
• Ensure adherence and contribution to organizational standards within the organization.
• Work with other stakeholders to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum and Agile in the organization.
• Facilitate community-strengthening events
• Collaborate with our Agile Coach to carry out Agile training and Roll outs across the organization.
• Work with Lead Product Owners and Head of Development to ensure effective leadership.
• Organize valuable interactions with external community, reinforcing the employee brand.
• Help to support a framework that enables continual improvement.
• Align with other Senior Scrum Masters and Agilists to ensure consistency in approach across regions.
• Align with and support other team members
• Drive continual improvements and waste elimination
• Lead and deliver relevant change initiatives across technology.
What We Need From You
• Extensive experience in the role of Scrum Master – at least 3-4 years
• Management experience would be a great benefit but not a hard requirement
• Comprehension of technology in general with a background in software development.
• Background that enables you to communicate with the software engineering team, diving into some level of “technical” detail that help remove impediments and coach the team on problem solving regardless of whether its development, test, scope or a documentation issue.
• Possessing a servant leader approach monitoring, supporting and an encouragement perspective, providing tools and guidance only where there is a clear need coupled with a clear want.
• Be a sensitive communicator capable of balancing your knowledge against team and business capacity to find the right solution as opposed to pushing your own solution.
What You’ll Get From Us
- Be part of a growing Agile community;
- Receive coaching, support and training;
- Team centric atmosphere;
- Competitive salary package;
- Brilliant working conditions - new office and regular events;
- Encouraging healthy lifestyle and work-life balance
- Extra paid vacation days after the probation period
- Supplemental health insurance
- New parents bonus scheme
- Discounts at Capital Fort facilities
If you fit the role, get in touch - please send your CV and reference the position you are applying for.
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All personal data provided by you in your application will be processed by Fourth Bulgaria EOOD, UIC 203576042, solely for our recruitment purposes. If you do not provide your personal data, Fourth Bulgaria EOOD will not be able to review your application. Fourth Bulgaria will transfer your personal data only within its corporate group and to companies which provide recruitment support to Fourth Bulgaria. Fourth Bulgaria will ensure you can exercise your rights to access, correction and erasure of your personal data.