Software Development Engineer - C#
About the role
You will be responsible for developing the software applications of Fourth including technical documentation, participating in new feature development, bug fixing, customiszations, software support and technology upgrade projects, innovation and simplification of user interfaces.
Your daily job will include:
- Working in an Agile environment, where team work is always recognized and appreciated.
- Design, develop and unit test solutions of any size or complexity
- Produce clean code
- Become part of a fast-moving team where quality always comes first
- Understand all of Fourth’s products in detail, how they are integrated with each other, and their business value
- Diagnose defects, and provide effective solutions.
- Provide development estimates, be a part of planning sessions
- Understand and support the release management process
- Coach other team members
Key technical Competences of our Scrum members:
- ASP.NET MVC & Web API
- Entity Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Development lifecycle understanding
- Desired minimum relevant experience of 2 years
- Team Work!
- Advanced English
Benefits and Culture:
- Team centric atmosphere;
- Competitive salary package;
- Brilliant working conditions - new office and regular events;
- Encouraging healthy lifestyle and work-life balance;
- Training programme.
If you feel that you could offer something to the role but perhaps feel you are missing a few items from the list, please DO get in touch. We invest in talent and offer developing programmes .
If you fit the role, get in touch - please send your CV and covering letter and reference the position you are applying for.
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.