If you’re looking to improve customer satisfaction, you need to broaden the areas you’re looking at.
Areas to consider
- Menus. How innovative is your menu? Which dishes are most popular? How profitable are your dishes? How can you improve this without reducing quality?
- Product availability. How often are dishes missing from your menu? Is a dish actually popular, or ordered because something else isn’t available?
- Menu information. What information is available to your guests before they arrive? Can they find dishes that satisfy their dietary requirements or avoid intolerances? Are servers able to answer questions about the menu?
- Consistency. Do customers get the same experience when they visit different sites? Are dishes the same quantity?
- Staffing levels. Do you have the right number of staff working at the right times? Do you have the right people with the right skills to meet demand?
- Employee engagement. How engaged are your employees? Are they up-to-speed on things like new menus? Are they bought into the goals and values of the business?
- Back-office efficiency. How much time do managers spend in the back-office? Do manual tasks take staff away from guests for too long?
- Analysis. Do managers have the right level of information to make the right decisions? How easy is it for people to access the information they need and take action?
At first glance it may seem tricky to answer some of these questions. But technology can help by simplifying processes and automating manual tasks. Find out more about customer satisfaction in the hospitality industry in our eBook.
As we move toward the hospitality sector reopening date of 4th July, Fourth held a panel webinar with Fourth customers Bankside Hotel, The Standard Hotel and Cheval Collection to explore the impact these unprecedented times are having on their workforce and…
In these unprecedented times of change and uncertainty, Fourth have partnered with Wellbee to provide customers with a solution that gives intelligent insights into the wellbeing of their teams. Employees benefit from seamless access to a simple, yet powerful tool that…
As the industry prepares to reopen, we know it is extremely difficult to anticipate and accurately plan for customer demand. Add supply chain availability challenges and reduced turnover to accommodate social distancing measures…