In This Post
As the world grappled with the reality of COVID-19 and businesses weathered the lockdown, Fourth customers were preparing for readiness for the ‘new normal’ from the 4th July. HR, Operations and Technology leaders from Fourth’s customer base, including PizzaExpress, GLH Hotels, Fuller’s, Azzurri, Casual Dining Group and Loungers came together and worked directly with our product teams to determine how we could collectively get hospitality employees safely back to work. As a result of this collaboration, we are proud to offer our customers an in-app Health Survey that enables your team to declare their fitness to work ahead of each scheduled shift.
This new feature, available on Fourth’s mobile and web apps, will prompt team members to complete a short health survey each day to ensure that it is safe for them to come to work. While there is lots of development planned for this feature, we thought it was important to get the survey into the hands of our customers as soon as possible. Read on to learn about what is available today and what is yet to come.
Here are a few highlights of the first release for 18 June:
- On opening the app, employees will be asked to give their consent and will confirm their responses to three health related questions.
- The questions follow NHS guidance for health screening questions.
- Submitted information will be securely and confidentially stored.
- The submissions will feed through to your scheduling solution, showing managers what team members are okay to work, who isn’t, and who hasn’t completed the survey.
- This feature is free to all Fourth Workforce Management customers and available via the Fourth app.
You can find more information and a short demo video here.
More to Come
We continue to consult with our Customer Advisory Board on the next release, and we are excited to add additional enhancements, including push notifications to employees from as early as 25th June.
We have had a great deal of interest in this new feature and our technology and implementation teams are working hard to ensure an efficient roll out to customers who want to take advantage of this. If you are interested in activating the first version of Fourth’s Health Survey, express your interest here and our Customer Management Team will be in touch to agree an activation window with you.
We will notify Fourth customers of further functionality updates. To learn more about the Health Survey, please take a look at the following articles:
Your subscription has been confirmed and you've been added to our newsletter list.