Big Data brings together large amounts of siloed information in one place to make it more meaningful and useful. But it has a different impact on each hospitality worker. Mike Shipley explains how work life gets easier and more efficient for each restaurant persona after data is harnessed.
- Natasha’s Law: The Challenges And Effects On The Hospitality Industry
- 5 Ways the Employee Scheduling Software Can Aid Your Communications and Smooth Out Business Operations
- Make Data Work For You And Your Business
- The Problems with Managing Inventory in Spreadsheets
- Mitigating Cost Price Inflation Via Supplier Management