As England goes into a second lockdown, Fourth have once more collated insights in partnership with Wireless Social to share a comprehensive report exploring the current state of the hospitality industry.
The latest study indicates that the number of job leavers continues to significantly outweigh the number of new starters, a trend seen throughout August and September, since the industry began reopening following the first lockdown.
In this detailed report we’ve shared insights including:
- There have been 500,000 sector job losses since January
- There has been a 21% drop in overall staff headcount compared to October 2019
- There were approximately three leavers for every one starter throughout October
- The total staff headcount across SMEs was down by 23.3% versus October 2019
- This is compared to large scale, national operators where the drop in staff headcount was 16.8% versus October 2019
To explore these and further insights, check out the report now.
Download The Report
Complete the form below to download the report.
Congrats, your download is ready!
Click the download button to access your free resource.