These are alarming stats, so we worked together with industry leaders to tackle the allergens challenge through a webinar and an Allergens Report that establishes best practices. Join us for this webinar, where we discuss:
- The medical evidence around food allergies
- The Natasha’s Law legislation
- What the sector needs to do next
- Mark Stretton, Managing Director of Fleet Street Communications (Chair)
- Dr Helen Brough, Consultant in Paediatric Allergy at St Thomas’ Hospital
- Michael Hordern, Senior Product Manager at Fourth
- Nick Bracken, Food Safety Lead at The RA Group
- Jacqui McPeake, Director & Founder of JACS Ltd
- Mark Jones, Experienced Sector CEO
We also have worked together with these industry leaders and created an Allergens Report to establish a series of best practices to guide operators in tackling the allergens challenge. We conducted research into the subject, looking at how hospitality workers, consumers and business leaders felt about allergens. The findings, which form the basis of this report, were alarming and it was clear that a big change is necessary. Download our guide of best practices for operators in tackling the allergens challenge.
Managing Director of Fleet Street Communications (Chair)
Dr. Helen Brough
Consultant in Paediatric Allergy at St Thomas’ Hospital
Food Safety Lead at The RA Group
Complete the form below to watch the recording .
Congrats, your video is ready!
Click the button to access your free resource.