We are all ambassadors for Fourth - supporting our brand and spreading the word. Working here provides an opportunity to build a successful career where you can develop and grow in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What we know
- There is always a better way of doing things - and we're committed to finding out what that better way is.
- Hospitality moves fast - and our customers can't wait for us to catch up.
- Hospitality is in our DNA – that’s why we have always led the way and will continue to innovate and grow.
- Our customers are the heart of everything we do! We continually invest in them and work to always provide exceptional service. Our end goal is total customer success.
What it's like to work at Fourth
We want to work here. We like our jobs, grow our skills and work as a team. We are all proud to be a part of our company.
“I like working at Fourth because…it provides a challenging, fast-paced, ever-expanding working environment where we are encouraged to be innovative and creative. This is underpinned by a great culture: the people are who make Fourth a great place to be, learn and grow. Fourth has invested in me and in my qualifications and I feel valued. I have had good career progression in my 5 years here, which is important to me.”
Carly Hodges, Programme Management Office (PMO) Manager
The majority of us has worked in the hospitality industry and we believe we need to have experienced and be passionate about the industry in order to help our customers grow their businesses successfully.
We are focused on building lifetime loyalty between Fourth, our customers and each other. We develop innovative solutions, build relationships with our customers and enable great careers.
“I like working at Fourth because… of the wonderful people I work with. Everyone wants to do a great job, get along and deliver quality products and service - apathy is definitely not part of the work ethic. In my time here, I’ve personally had lots of opportunity to progress in my career, gaining numerous skills that have enabled me to be promoted a number of times. After eight years, I’m still interested and still excited to be here and I’m sure it has much to do with the teams I work with."
Carol Gadiner, Product Manager
Who we're looking for to join our team
- Individuals who want to be a part of our personality and culture
- Professionals who have energy, enthusiasm and ambition
- Entrepreneurial spirits who show they can live by our company values each day.
Our amazing benefits include:
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- A health cash plan
- Death in service benefit
- Dental insurance
- Pension plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working
- Working from home
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Sick pay
- Bereavement leave
- Volunteer time off
- Fresh fruit at work
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Job training
- Professional development
And we have fun too!
- Company drinks after work each Friday help our teams unwind and celebrate achievements.
- Monthly departmental prizes, annual company awards and ad hoc team moments recognize exceptional performance.
- We have two eagerly-anticipated parties each year, with fabulous food, drink and entertainment.
Want to find out more? Feel free to check us out on Glassdoor: