Why work for us?
We are the worldwide leader in many operational aspects of the hospitality industry. We help our customers like Radisson, Holiday Inn, Subway, Applebee’s, Walt Disney, Hilton, Pizza Express and many other big and small companies to improve and perfect their operations. Fourth processes the payroll for more than 30% of the employees in the industry. We do Cloud, we do Big Data and we do Mobile – and we have a 15-year track record of successful customer growth and tripled in value for the last six years.
Today, we have 350 employees, Head office in London, offices in Macclesfield, 2 offices in USA, further regional offices in Dubai and Australia.
The time has come for another key player to join the Fourth family – our brand new R&D centre in Sofia, located at Capital Fort. In Sofia we are creating a primary, next generation R&D centre of 100+ professionals, as we see so many talented people among you. For our products, we mostly use the Microsoft web stack, and we strive for continuous improvement on all fronts.
Fourth is a vibrant company that understands the importance of staff welfare. We are stringent in our recruitment to ensure that, as well as experience and ability, we search for the right individuals. We heavily invest in training and developing our staff to ensure that they can deliver and support our cutting-edge solutions effectively. Having fun and building great relationships within the team and with our customers is a must
About the role
Your role will see you being a part of the core .Net development team (6-10 member Scrum team).
We are looking for someone who can help us in developing and executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases, maintaining and adding to our existing automation framework, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing. You will also work closely with Software Developers and other QA engineers in small scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Specific duties and responsibilities include creating, maintaining and executing test plans and test cases against our hardware and software platforms, estimating test efforts, analysing and communicating test results, defect tracking and participating in day-to-day QA Activities.
You will be responsible for training, coaching and developing other team members to bring them up to the same level of expertise that you have.
You will be working in an Agile environment, where team work is always recognized and appreciated.
You will be required to:
- Create robust and accurate automation test scripts and utilities in C#
- Create and maintain an automated regression suite
- Review acceptance criteria, specifications and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed
- Estimate testing complexity and tasks for User Stories
- Create detailed test plans and high fidelity test suites with detailed test cases
- Test suite execution, result analysis and reporting
- Identify, evaluate and communicate risk areas
- Call out positive and negative trends in quality metrics
- Make decisions on your own
- Be the go-to person when it comes to quality for the projectsteams you are involved in
- Execute manual tests
- Align with and support the test process to ensure its consistent application across the engineering team
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Have a passion for quality, attention to detail, accuracy, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent hands on manual testing experience
- Excellent C# coding skills and good understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Experience with Scrum Software Development Methodology
- Experience with Selenium Web Driver and SpecFlow
- Around 3 or more years of commercial experience in software quality assurance related activities
- Fluent in English
Considered as an advantage:
- Solid understanding of relational databases and T-SQL
- Experience with TDD & BDD