First Annual "Truth About Dining Out" Survey
Americans love eating out. However, with expectation varying from person-to-person based on a variety of factors such as age, location, income and gender, it can be a struggle for restauranteurs and operators to meet every hungry customer’s demands.
To help you boost customer loyalty and develop winning strategies, Fourth surveyed 1,000 ravenous Americans who dine out in all corners of the country. They are casual diners, fine diners, stay-at-home diners and everything in between. If they love dining out – or enjoy having their favorite food delivered to their doorstep – you’ll find them here.
Keep your competitive edge and start preparing for the future with insights into:
- Restaurant and dining frequency and spend.
- The major motivators for dining out.
- What hungry customers expect to find on your menu.
- How quality of service and overall experience impact sales.
- The rise of third-party delivery services.
To download the eBook, please complete the form below: