January is a great time to rethink processes and unload some of that administrative burden. As we look toward 2021, labor compliance legislation will continue to grow, impacting pay calculations and penalties for non-compliance.
- US Retail Sales Dipping 4.3% YOY: Four Insights for Holiday Shopping Season 2022
- What Can Payroll and HR Compliance Do for Your Business?
- It’s Time Your Employees Have On-Demand Pay
- Labor Compliance and Minimum Wage Updates: July 2022
- How the Right Applicant Tracking Software Cuts the Time It Takes to Hire Quality Talent