- Scheduling in Excel spreadsheets
- Inconsistent modes of communication
- Managers spending too much time on administrative tasks
- Cut scheduling time from 6 hours to just 1 hour
- Decreased manager headaches with shift-swaps and time-off requests
- Streamlined communication with in-app messaging
Blaze Pizza and HotSchedules
Blaze Pizza is one of the hottest brands in the nation. In 2018, it topped Franchise Times’ Fast & Serious list, the pub’s annual ranking of the smartest-growing restaurants in the industry. In this case study, you’ll see how Blaze Pizza reduced their time to create schedules from 6 hours to just 1 hour using HotSchedules. Not only that, but now they don’t have the manager headaches around shift-swaps and time-off requests like they used to either.
We wanted our managers to be more efficient and spend less time doing back office stuff. I can definitely tell we are scheduling more efficiently, so we have the right people on at the right times and that’s a win because it means better coverage.