Buffalo Wild Wings Saves Time and Money with HotSchedules
Defying tough economic times, Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar (B-Dubs) is among the fastest growing restaurant chains in the country and continues to enjoy increasing success.
B-Dubs is the quintessential sports bar with wall-to-wall big-screen TVs, a full menu of varied options and their all-important 14 signature sauces.
- Large employee base with complex seating layout
- Time consuming scheduling process
- Ever changing student schedules and scribbled post-its
- Lack of visibility into critical labor-saving data
- Now spend 75% less time creating schedules
- Increased communication between employees with Broadcast Messaging
- Saved on labor costs by preventing unnecessary overtime
- Every shift now includes a balanced staff with various skill levels
Want to see how Buffalo Wild Wings got these results?
Congrats, your download is ready!
Click the download button to access your free resource.
HotSchedules lets managers know when the approval of a shift trade will send us into overtime so they can prevent it from occurring. Clearly, avoiding overtime has a real cost benefit to us.
White Paper: 3 Ways to Optimize Your Labor and Control Costs
You’re running fast… it’s time to run smart
White Paper: Increasing Restaurant Profitability
Learn 12 ways to increase efficiency and boost your bottom line.