Buffalo Wild Wings Saves Time and Money with HotSchedules
Defying tough economic times, Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar (B-Dubs) is among the fastest growing restaurant chains in the country and continues to enjoy increasing success.
B-Dubs is the quintessential sports bar with wall-to-wall big-screen TVs, a full menu of varied options and their all-important 14 signature sauces.
- Large employee base with complex seating layout
- Time consuming scheduling process
- Ever changing student schedules and scribbled post-its
- Lack of visibility into critical labor-saving data
- Now spend 75% less time creating schedules
- Increased communication between employees with Broadcast Messaging
- Saved on labor costs by preventing unnecessary overtime
- Every shift now includes a balanced staff with various skill levels
Want to see how Buffalo Wild Wings got these results?
Get new resources in your inbox
HotSchedules lets managers know when the approval of a shift trade will send us into overtime so they can prevent it from occurring. Clearly, avoiding overtime has a real cost benefit to us.
White Paper: 3 Ways to Optimize Your Labor and Control Costs
You’re running fast… it’s time to run smart
White Paper: Increasing Restaurant Profitability
Learn 12 ways to increase efficiency and boost your bottom line.