Have you heard of the FDA Food Labeling Regulations? Is your restaurant compliant? Not sure? Don’t worry, we can help.
The FDA has required labeling for packaged foods for awhile. They’ve recently expanded the regulations, however. These laws require certain types of restaurants to provide nutrition and calorie information for guests. Non-compliance comes with hefty fines.
According to the USDA, Americans consume 1/3 of their calories away from home. The new food labeling laws are designed to help people make healthier choices when they are dining out.
Download our complimentary guide to understand:
- Which types of businesses the Food Labeling regulations affect
- What these regulations involve and what you need to do
- The challenges to compliance. And, what steps to take to ensure compliance
- How technology can help ease compliance
- Other benefits the right technology brings to your business
Download your free resource today!
Learn why it’s important to make sure that your restaurant is both compliant and prepared.
Congrats, your download is ready!
Click the download button to access your free resource.
White Paper: Nutrition and Allergen Information
Make nutrition and allergen Information easy to access and give your restaurant a competitive advantage.
Infographic: Menu Labeling Checklist
Is your restaurant compliant with the FDA Food Labeling Regulations? See our menu labeling checklist to find out!