Krystal Improves Training and Turnover With HotSchedules
Krystal has been an institution in the South for more than 80 years. This quick-service brand serves freshly grilled burgers (as well as hot dogs, chicken, fries, milkshakes, and more) in more than 350 stores across 11 states. In an effort to deal with the high turnover rates in the industry, read how the Krystal training and development team completely transformed its employee training program with the help of HotSchedules Talent Development Powered by SchooX.
- Turnover rate above the industry average
- Unengaging, outdated paper and laptop-based training
- Diverse, multi-generational workforce
- Major corporate revitalization effort over the next 5 years
- A 30% increase in employee retention
- A 5% boost in overall customer satisfaction scores
- 11,800 hours of training completed in 2018
Want to see how Krystal got these results?
Our promise of developing people and delivering training to them and making them better delivered a result of reduced turnover.