The Americas division invests more time into its legendary service by simplifying inventory & procurement
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group has scaled operations and standards of service since the global hotel chain was first established in 1963. In 2012, it was time to invest in a new inventory and procurement solution that would enable continued success.
- Laborious manual inventory management
- Error-prone processes negatively impacting reporting
- Rogue purchasing
- Real-time, accurate reporting
- Seamless integrations with Finance teams and POS
- Corporate visibility into each location’s performance
- Thorough documentation so any delays can be investigated quickly
Want to see how Mandarin Oriental got these results?
Get new resources in your inbox
I’d certainly recommend Fourth’s purchase to pay and inventory solution to other hotel groups. What sets Mandarin Oriental apart from other hotels is our attention to detail and our legendary service, and service is also one of the things that sets Fourth apart from the competition, too.
White Paper: Increasing Restaurant Profitability
Learn 12 ways to increase efficiency and boost your bottom line.
White Paper: 3 Ways to Optimize Your Labor and Control Costs
You’re running fast… it’s time to run smart