Consolidated, Modern, and Automated Back Office Technology
Nando’s ANZ knew that they would need to update and modernize their back office technology if they were going to successfully move the business forward. They were dealing with multiple inventory solutions that didn’t add up to the automation or demand planning they needed. Eliminating spreadsheets and gaining inventory visibility gave them the ability to adapt to the times and the regional ordering requirements as they expanded geographically.
- Paper-based stock count that can then only be entered manually through a desktop application
- Complete lack of prep, thaw, and production guides unless exported into a excel spreadsheet, requiring further data manipulation
- Inability to make changes to sales forecasting, impacting the ordering process
- Manual cash reconciliation was time-consuming and vulnerable to errors
- An endless paper trail of receipts, checklists, and stock count
- Engagement transformation across the company, and an intent to carry the approach through post lockdown as the sector gradually returns to the ‘new normal’
- 84% of the entire team are now accessing the digital communications
- 60% accessing these multiple times throughout the week
Want to see how Nando’s got these results?
Congrats, your download is ready!
Click the download button to access your free resource.
The flexibility of the Fourth project team was incredibly helpful. We were able to maintain our scheduled rollouts for each region, adapting a few timelines as needed.