In this virtual roundtable session, we are partnering with Marcum LLP, one of the largest independent public accounting and advisory services firms, to address the top concerns heard from clients surrounding PPP, the nitty gritty details on exceptions – and if you qualify, as well as a Q&A portion with our panel of experts. If you’ve got questions, bring your team and your notebooks. You’ll want to document these next steps.
What we’ve covered:
- Restaurant Industry Overview
- PPP Loan Hot Topics
- When to submit the forgiveness application?
- Allowable uses of the PPP funds to maximize forgiveness.
- 8 week vs. 24 week period. What is the optimal choice?
- Safe harbors and FTE reduction exceptions.
- Look back periods and FTE reductions if safe harbors or exemptions do NOT apply.
- Impact of EIDL advances on PPP forgiveness.
Register to receive the recording as well as other related resources.
Watch the Webinar On-Demand
Complete the form below to be directed to the on-demand recording.
Additional Content You Might Also Appreciate
Health surveys have become standard practice during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, there are still many questions out there about how to implement and ensure the full participation of your teams.
Recent research suggests that COVID-inspired cleaning and safety standards will add roughly $9 billion in incremental expense to the hotel industry.
As with most IRS or other government-related changes, the details are a bit confusing and there is much left up to interpretation for your HR and Finance teams.