In this virtual roundtable session, we are partnering with Marcum LLP, one of the largest independent public accounting and advisory services firms, to address the top concerns heard from clients surrounding PPP, the nitty gritty details on exceptions – and if you qualify, as well as a Q&A portion with our panel of experts. If you’ve got questions, bring your team and your notebooks. You’ll want to document these next steps.
What we’ve covered:
- Restaurant Industry Overview
- PPP Loan Hot Topics
- When to submit the forgiveness application?
- Allowable uses of the PPP funds to maximize forgiveness.
- 8 week vs. 24 week period. What is the optimal choice?
- Safe harbors and FTE reduction exceptions.
- Look back periods and FTE reductions if safe harbors or exemptions do NOT apply.
- Impact of EIDL advances on PPP forgiveness.
Register to receive the recording as well as other related resources.
Watch the Webinar On-Demand
Complete the form below to be directed to the on-demand recording.
Additional Content You Might Also Appreciate
Recent research suggests that COVID-inspired cleaning and safety standards will add roughly $9 billion in incremental expense to the hotel industry.
The recent employee tax deferral, IRS Notice 2020-65, seems like a good deal, right? Defer employee social security taxes during this challenging time? Most business owners would jump at that little bit of relief right now.
To help our customers provide a safe environment for both guests and employees during the pandemic, HotSchedules recently launched an in-app Health Survey.