In this virtual roundtable session, we are partnering with Marcum LLP, one of the largest independent public accounting and advisory services firms, to address the top concerns heard from clients surrounding PPP, the nitty gritty details on exceptions – and if you qualify, as well as a Q&A portion with our panel of experts. If you’ve got questions, bring your team and your notebooks. You’ll want to document these next steps.
What we’ve covered:
- Restaurant Industry Overview
- PPP Loan Hot Topics
- When to submit the forgiveness application?
- Allowable uses of the PPP funds to maximize forgiveness.
- 8 week vs. 24 week period. What is the optimal choice?
- Safe harbors and FTE reduction exceptions.
- Look back periods and FTE reductions if safe harbors or exemptions do NOT apply.
- Impact of EIDL advances on PPP forgiveness.
Register to receive the recording as well as other related resources.
Watch the Webinar On-Demand
Complete the form below to be directed to the on-demand recording.
Congrats, your video is ready!
Click the button to access your free resource.
Additional Content You Might Also Appreciate
We take a look at utilizing supplier management and purchasing to mitigate cost price inflation, and how operators are using technology to streamline processes and improve efficiencies.
Using spreadsheets for hospitality inventory management is inaccurate, inefficient, and unwise.
The following cities and states have minimum wage increases effective July 1. In a perfect world, you’ve already updated your employee wage rates, but if we’ve learned anything about the last year, nothing is perfect.