US Restaurants generate between 22 and 33 billion pounds of food waste every year. This results in an enormous environmental impact, and a big dent to profit margins. All that waste adds up. In fact, the restaurant industry throws away $25 billion worth of food every year.
- US Retail Sales Dipping 4.3% YOY: Four Insights for Holiday Shopping Season 2022
- What Can Payroll and HR Compliance Do for Your Business?
- It’s Time Your Employees Have On-Demand Pay
- Labor Compliance and Minimum Wage Updates: July 2022
- How the Right Applicant Tracking Software Cuts the Time It Takes to Hire Quality Talent