Analytics that Help You Understand Your Workforce Like Never Before
People are the greatest asset, but also the biggest cost, so it’s important to fully understand all aspects of your workforce. Our Workforce Analytics helps you uncover the mysteries of your workforce and understand them like never before.
- Smart charts and graphs show new hire and departing employee trends their training, holidays and absence data.
- Automated KPI reporting takes seconds, and gender splits and job function analysis are easy to see.
- You can also see the best and worst performing sites for hours paid vs hours worked and understand what one site can learn from another.
- Intelligence data is transformed into easy-to-read graphs and charts.
- Automated staff turnover reporting shows why you lose people and where you are recruiting well, by brand, GM and region.
- Reports, such as gender pay gap analysis help you comply with legislation and regulations.
- Automated actual versus budget labor reporting shows your true labor cost in seconds, while automated forecasts show how well sites are scheduling.
- See which areas need attention at a glance.
Employee Balanced Scorecard
- Brings together all key data related to the employee.
- Makes it easy to compare performance against their colleagues.
- Helps highlight training opportunities and makes sure the stars in your business are recognized for their performance.
- Smart charts show you what’s really happening.
- Dashboards show you all your data the way you need it, at a glance.
- Make sure staff have the right pay every pay period – with no overages.
Finally, One Version of the Truth
When it comes to your staff, our workforce management analytics turn your data into real information. Now you can visualize, interrogate and interact with vital information in seconds.
Enjoy One View
View all HR information in one place – absences, performance issues, average revenue per check, average clock in times, average tip earnings, more.
Understand the impact of employee projects and policies, and spot key trends.
Identify efficiency opportunities, potentially saving up to 2% in labor costs.
See What's Important
See what’s important to your business with customizable dashboards.
Get the Over-Under
See over- and under-spend with payroll analysis reporting.
Use employee balanced scorecards to get factual insights into employee performance.