Save time and reduce labor and operations costs with schedules based on weather reports and historical data, interactive training on a phone, to urgent communication (like a shift coverage) — all from an app, and more.
HotSchedules Powered by Fourth helps managers create more accurate schedules up to 75% faster, with time-off requests and employee availability built right in. The HotSchedules app makes it easy for employees to access their schedules and communicate with coworkers from their mobile device.
- Swap or release shifts with manager approval
- Get automatic updates to the roster report
- Generate schedules from a template
- Track availability and time-off requests
- Manage certifications with expiration alerts
- Enforce punctuality by syncing with your POS
Time & Attendance
Simplify employee time tracking and manager payroll administration when you integrate your restaurant’s time and attendance into the best online employee scheduling software.
- Give your teams more visibility into their punches and avoid pay disputes
- Real-time mobile alerts will notify managers if an employee is late to clock in or out. Same goes for missed meals or breaks
- Reduce labor costs with real-time alerts for meals, breaks, and overtime
- Reduce the buddy-punching problem with IP address clock in/out enforcement
- View scheduled vs. actual punch data
- Flag exceptions for missing breaks, overtime, and more
- Easily customize rules around long/short shifts to meet your business’s needs
- Edit locked punches in the rare instance an error is discovered after the fact
- Access and export clean, pre-formatted files ready to be dropped into popular third-party payroll systems, including ADP, PayChex, Paylocity and PayCor
Estimating labor against sales volume, can be a guessing game. But with the groundwork you lay for Activity-Based Forecasting and a powerful schedule optimizer, you can achieve and run the perfect shift. Avoid unnecessary overtime, payroll mishaps, early clock-ins, employee turnover and expensive health care coverage.
- Put the right number of team members in place at the right time
- Pinpoint staff needs for holidays and special times
- Predict future sales and the labor needed to accommodate those sales
- Generate suggested team member headcount along with a bucket of hours or actual shift templates
Training & Development
Provide your restaurant employees with trainging and development through Schoox, an eLearning platform that trains your employees the way they want to learn – through video, documentation, and tests that can be taken online or on their phones. Easily convert your restaurant training manuals online and create a culture of continued education, development, and improvement for manager and hourly employees.
- Create your own branded training academy
- Leverage 20 free restaurant training videos from InnovaLearn
- Convert your training documents to online courses
- Upload files, web content, video, SCORM, etc …
- Reward training with online badges and certificates
Task & Communication Management
Manager’s Logbook gives managers and owners the ability to define, assign, and track tasks for the whole store. Log daily shift information in one central location and keep employees on top of their regular tasks so that guests get the same great experience every time.
- Log daily shift information in the Staff Journal or Store Log
- Document shift information, maintenance, repairs, and personnel issues
- Communicate with managers in real-time
- Track cash and deposits
- Access and search archived logs
- Use pre-designed tasks lists based on best practices from over 120,000 brands
Bambinelli’s Pizza and Pasta
“We’ve saved time on our schedules, increased the ease of communication with the staff and definitely found easier ways to view our labor cost and optimize it”
Find Out Why Our Customers Say the Nicest Things
Get a demo, learn more, or just ask some questions. We’re here to help! Complete the form to the right and a product specialist will be in touch!