Better Schedules, Improved Visibility—a Complete Labor Management Solution
Good food isn’t the only thing Newk’s Eatery has going for it. As the popular fast Casual brand grew, so did their need for an all-in-one labor managemenet solution. In 2008 they rolled out HotSchedules, saving managers time and money.
- Managers using disparate and cumbersome processes to create their schedules
- Scheduling errors commonplace
- Outdated schedules often posted by accident
- No corporate-level visibility
- 75% reduction in time to create schedules
- 0.6% reduction in labor costs initially, with 2-3% predicted without increase in hourly rate
- Won EEOC wrongful termination case using HotSchedules Logbook
Want to see how Newk’s Eatery got these results?
Congrats, your download is ready!
Click the download button to access your free resource.
We went from taking 3-4 hours creating schedules, to 45 minutes—an hour—max. That saves a lot of money on wasted labor and allows us to be more focused on store operations.
White Paper: Increasing Restaurant Profitability
Learn 12 ways to increase efficiency and boost your bottom line.
White Paper: 3 Ways to Optimize Your Labor and Control Costs
You’re running fast… it’s time to run smart