As if trying to keep their people and operations afloat during a pandemic wasn’t challenging enough, combative federal and regional updates have forced hospitality leaders into a dizzying cycle of crisis management.
- How do you know if any of the recently enacted legislation in the employment field applies to you?
- How do you implement new legislative mandates for employers in your organization?
- How can these laws protect your team and your operations within the current landscape?
Guest speaker, Ina F. Young, Attorney-at-Law at Ogletree Deakins, shares what restaurant leaders need to do to migrate away from reactive mode, alongside host Kelly Roque, HR leader at Fourth.
The two will cover:
- Best practices and new legislation on leave (EFMLA, EPSL, and their interplay with FMLA and ADA), work restructure policies (work from home, travel requirements), and employee communications
- Workforce adjustments (furloughs, reductions, and WARN) and wage and hour implications
- Most frequently asked questions from fellow employers regarding policy/legislation updates
Watch this webinar and get your questions answered from our dedicated legal resource team, Ogletree Deakins.
Watch the Webinar On-Demand
Complete the form below to be directed to the on-demand recording
Additional Content You Might Also Appreciate
Recent research suggests that COVID-inspired cleaning and safety standards will add roughly $9 billion in incremental expense to the hotel industry.
The recent employee tax deferral, IRS Notice 2020-65, seems like a good deal, right? Defer employee social security taxes during this challenging time? Most business owners would jump at that little bit of relief right now.
To help our customers provide a safe environment for both guests and employees during the pandemic, HotSchedules recently launched an in-app Health Survey.