Create more smiles by changing your scheduling approach.
Download our complimentary Science of Scheduling white paper to find out how.
Labor is the biggest cost (and the biggest asset) for most hospitality businesses. So of course, managing it well is essential. How do you control the flow of on/off-shift employees to maximize productivity and drive additional sales?
The good news is that you already have the data you need, deep within different IT systems and management reports.
Our Science of Scheduling white paper:
- Shows you how to extract the right information from the silos where it sits, turn it into insight and put it into the hands of operational managers who can use it.
- Covers the key issues, starting with an overview of the traditional budget/target method of labor scheduling.
- Describes a new way to address staffing issues – based not on desired spend but on desired effect. It’s all about using data to bring the right people together in the right place at the right time.
- Shows how using existing data to accurately predict sales (right down to 15-minute intervals), allows you to schedule shifts based on what is actually going to happen. This is an improvement over using habit or gut instinct.
- Offers a practical guide to running your business better. It takes real-life opportunities and highlights specific actions that deliver measurable results.
- Includes how Stonegate Pub Company, with over 15,000 staff and 690 outlets, has saved about $5.4 million a year by applying Fourth’s solutions.
Take some time to read The Science of Scheduling. Complete the form to download your complimentary copy now and to find out how you could transform the face of your business.
Fill out this form to get your free eBook