Offer a Competitive Benefits Package Without the Administrative Burden
Provide Benefits, Reduce Costs
Provide a competitive and comprehensive benefits package for your employees, while reducing costs.
Our team remove the administrative burden of maintaining your employee benefits program.
Our experts help you understand healthcare reform and the implications, so you stay compliant.
Employee Benefits Programs
Our programs allow you to reduce costs while still providing employees with quality benefits. We take the time to understand your needs and what type of plans would be best for your employees. Then we can determine how we reduce costs for both you and them. Our Employee Benefit Programs include:
- Group medical insurance
- Long term disability
- Short term disability
- Section 125
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs)
Employee Benefits Administration Service
Creating a competitive benefits package is only half of the challenge. You then need to administer it. We can take on this burden, including:
- Eligibility tracking
- Benefit plan communications
- Eligibility administration: enrollment of new employees, changes, terminations
- Employee deductions
- COBRA administration
- Section 125 plan administration
- Assistance with claims resolution
- Open enrollment
- Invoice payment and reconciliation.
Compliance and Healthcare Reform Consulting
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) has already brought many changes that affect costs, administration and compliance issues. How do you stay on top the legislation and understand its impact? Our experts help you understand the true implications of healthcare reform, so you stay compliant.
For more information on how to take advantage of this benefit, complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Increasing costs and regulations make it harder to attract and retain quality people. With LifeMart® you can give employees easy access to discounts of up to 40% on more than five million products and services, including:
- Computers and electronics
- Theme parks
- Vacation packages, car rentals and hotels
- Gifts and retail shopping
- Family care and wellness products and services
- Concerts, sporting events and theater tickets